How much weight can i loose in 5 weeks at a healthy rate?

An acceptable rate falls between 0.5-1lb. a week. of weight. This figure might be higher in the first 2-3 weeks as the body usually loses quite a bit of water, but after that, the rate should be pretty consistent to what I said above.

You can opt for 2lb./week, but that is pushing it as the purpose of weight-loss is to preserve muscle tissue while ridding fat and going too fast will burn both, mainly the muscle tissue first because of its easy use of energy compared to adipose tissue (body fat).

Realistically, you're looking at about 5-8lb. in 5 weeks if your diet and exercise regime is controlled.

From what I have seen it looks like you don't need to lose any weight :)

What should I do to loose 10kg in a week Im 15 and weigh 74kg?

Thank you:) but I do lol

i want to loose about 5 - 10kgs, but i need some help.

Aww no you don't, and you're welcome :)

I dont seem to loose any weight

If you eat healthy and exercise 60 minutes per day, you should be able to lose 2-3 pounds per week, which would be 10-15 pounds over a 5-week period. Good luck

How Can A 13 Year Old Loose Weight In A Week?

you are supposed to only lose or gain 2 lbs a week. so you can lose 10 lbs in 5 weeks healthily.

Loose the weight.

depends on how you are loosing the weight but it is most suggested a pound a day

Why is this happening with me trying to loose weight?

i heard that 1.5 pounds a week is healthy

Loosing weight overnight

I lost 4kg in 1 week once and then 3 the next but that wouldn't be considered healthy.

diet-why arent I looseing weight