Is 116 a good weight for a 14 year old girl in highschool

Recent Questions Nutrition & Fitness  Add Answer

Put your numbers in the first box and you'll get a readout of your ideal weight, weight range, and BMI: and weight range automatically shows up in the third box:
http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm

Take care !!

yes. if your 5'4 and 116 lbs your smokin. your bmi is 19.9 and thats great! its a bmi of someone whos most likely SLIM.. either way your very healthy at that weight.

How much should a 14 year old girl weight?

Yes. A 14 year old girl still has a lot of developing to do. If you are still that weight in a year, something is wrong. Weight means nothing in the real world. It is fact that self-esteem is more attractive. Focus on being the best you can be, learn to accept yourself, and enjoy your life every day. Respect yourself and conduct yourself so that other people respect you and you will be much happier than depending on the scale to achieve your dreams.

And if you start now, you'll be way ahead of the rest who won't learn these lessons until later.

Average weight for 14 year old girls

I think thats very good. I am 15 and weigh 120 and I run cross country and track.

The average weight for 13 year old girls?

depends on how tall you are

General weight for a 14 year old in stones. Not pounds or K/Kg