US or Canada?

I would like to move to somewhere in Canada or the US. any suggestions where is best for a young dude looking for some fun?


Answer #1

I say go USA everythings there, Canadas boring (2 live anyway) esspecial cus you wanna go clubing

Answer #2

u only have to be 18 to club in the us.ALYSSA619…u can move somewhere on the border get the best of both worlds good luck

Answer #3

If you want a really fabulous holiday, travel the Alaska Highway from Dawson Creek in British Columbia, Canada, through the Yukon, and into Alaska - it is wonderful. If you are moving, a lot of people like Vancouver, BC, although it is expensive.

Answer #4

lol im not looking for clubs mainly… just a nice place where there are a lot of people and a lively atmosphere.

I live in Australia and clubbing here is allowed from 18… so im not very desperate to club lol.

Answer #5

In canada I snuggest somewhere in the south… In the US i say, NOT newyork or NJew Orleans. because they are sinking slowly. Ask Colleen about the sinking. I say somewhere in the southeast in the US.

More Like This


Flight bookings, Hotel reservations, Car rentals

Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Canada, US, Australia, UK Imm...

Immigration Services, Visa Services, Settlement Services


Canada Immigration News, Indi...

Immigration Services, Legal Services, Educational Consulting


Super Visa Insurance Toronto ...

Insurance, Financial Services, Travel


Flyopedia Canada

Travel, Airline Tickets, International Flights


Beach Road Trips in The US

Travel & Tourism, Outdoor Activities, Road Trips