What do you need to cross the US border?

Me and my friends were planning to drive from canada to the states but 3 of us are 17, turning 18 this year. Do we need notes from our parents and our passports? and do we all have to have our FULL license?

Answer #1

You won’t be able to cross any border if you’re underage, without a parent OR legal guardian (and even then, you’ll need a notarized letter from your parents).

And yes, you would need passports along with the parents OR legal guardian.

More Like This


Flight bookings, Hotel reservations, Car rentals

Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Canada, US, Australia, UK Imm...

Immigration Services, Visa Services, Settlement Services


Beach Road Trips in The US

Travel & Tourism, Outdoor Activities, Road Trips


Westzone Immigrations

Immigration Services, Visa Services, Work Permit Assistance


Smot Pro India Pvt. Ltd.

Passport Services, Travel Agencies, Legal Services


cabex - Taxi Service

Transportation Services, Online Booking, Travel