UK gov supports students moving out??

does the government in uk supports studesnt that want to move on their own..

I mean do they support them with the rent even thought they have a job.??

if yes what the name of the legislation

Answer #1

HAve you been to uni? Didn’t you get a grant or a loan from the governemnt? Mos people are entitled to them. If you’ve used that them I don’t think you will

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

UK Visa Consultants

Law Firm, Immigration Services, Consultancy Services


Lie Detector Test UK

Security Services, Investigation Services, Consulting Services


Solutions in Law Ltd

Immigration Law Firm, Visa Services, Legal Services


Complete Legal Outsourcing

Legal Services, Outsourcing Services, Business Support Services


Aman Solicitors -

Legal Services, Law Firms, Solicitors