What type of sickness do i have with migrains,headaches,cough, stomic pains, nausia, mucle pain?

It could be a fever, the flu, a virus, or many other things.
We're not trained doctor's so we really can't tell you exactly what you have.
I recommend scheduling an appointment to see your doctor, he will be able to diagnose you better than any of us.

well yah i know but ive had this crap on one day then off for the past 4 weeks and im like wtf,

Headaches

Like I said, go to your doctor, and tell them what's going on. I'm sure they will be able to figure out what's going on.

Pain and sickness?

It sounds just like a flu, but as Angelee said - see the doctor...especially if it's ongoing for 4 weeks.

Headaches/ migraines

It can be anathing, up to something bad or as low as the flu. Check with a doctor because it has been going on for a little big long.

What is this horrible cough and chest pain?

It could be mono. i'd go into the doctor and get that checked out because if it is contagious you could be spreading it without even knowing.

Get rid of a headache.