Vagina is itchy and i think it smells funny?

my vagina is itchy and I think it smells can other people smell this odor or is it just me and I shave down there

I had that too and im 15
I had an infection
well ate first the doctor told me that came from sexual relationships but naw that wasn't me so then I went to the pharmacy and they told me that it might be the toilet paper because some of them have chlorine and thats bad for some people I guess so try not to sure toilet paper that has chlorine

If it's itchy you may have a yeast infection.

Do guys like the smell of a vagina?

ohh and I forgot to tell you only you can smell it because when I had that
I asked people if they can smell it
and they said no
when I was sure it smelled a lot

Do vaginas smell bad after alcohol?

you may have bacterial vaginosis, it's itchy and causes a bad odor...and depending on how bad your infection is, other people may be able to smell it also. I suggest getting to a dr. asap! That's nothing to mess around about!

Why is my vagina itchy?

if you can smell it then others may be able to as well, but its not that likely.
I say wash with a mild soap, and maybe even check with your doctor.

safest is always better.

good luck!

Why inside of my vagina is itchy?

You should see your GYNO about it, it could be either a bacteria infection or a yeast infection. Your doctore will prescribe you something. You could try to buy Monostat* over the counter, that will help the yeast infection. If it does not help, it could be a bacteria infection. No, no one can smell your scent.

Why do some girls vagina smell bad?