Swallow cum will double chances of pregnancy?

I want to know if my wife swallow my cum then what will be happen to her.
is this good ,harmfull or nothing.
some one told me that by swallowing this , her chances of pregnancy will be double, is this true?

Oh Lordy!!!!! I had to laugh when I read this. Nothing will happen, and no your wife won't get pregnant. You can only get pregnant thru intercourse.

Nothin will happen her mouth isn't connected to anything that has to do with her womb, whoever told you that doesn't know what there talking about.

sucking of penis & swallowing the liquid

As long as you are healthy and disease free nothing will happen to her.
It's still controversal but one researcher I read about says that swallowing ejaculate may be an anti-depressant! But I think it's merely that the woman is happy to please her man...

I did read in a Women's Health magazine that swallowing a male's semen makes the female's body more accepting of his sperm and fertilization when having intercourse. But no worries if you're using some form of birth control.

We never get a chance to be alone.

Sperm is very rich in protein, and nothing bad will happen to her if she swallows it. It's good for the skin, and good for the body.

~Tiffany~

Which celebrity would you marry if given the chance?

now sometihng that will mess a woman up is anal sex dont ever do that

What Is Better Spit Or Swallow ?

idk if its good for you but it wont hurt

Can you break out if you swallow?