What are some of the best supplements for fat burning and muscle development?

I am on the bodybuilding website and they have so many different types of supplements but i'm not quite sure which ones are good and what i should be taking in order to achieve my goals.

You might speak with a health specialist.
But all I can think of is Green tea.
It also works as an anti-inflammatory. What has been overlooked is its effectiveness in also reducing fat in your body. It is a great ingredient to cut down on fat and is even better for your overall health. It is also good at giving you energy throughout the day, you can replace juices...sodas for green tea.

Not to mention it helps boost your metabolism.

How long to burn fat

Most of the supplements there all contain at least one ingredient in fat burners, Green Tea Extract. In my opinion, nothing works better than diet, but as a way to supplement your diet I'd look into some "powerful" fat burners that usually contain more than just GTE.

Good ingredients to look for are:
Black/Green Coffee Extract
Cinnamon Extract
Cayenne Pepper
Geranium (a.k.a 1,3-Dimeth)
Ephedra (Not banned!)
Methyl Synephrine (Ephreda-like stimulant)
Caffeine
Hoodia
Raspberry Ketones
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine

Good products to find these ingredients and that have good rating:
MAN Vaporize
Cellucor SuperHD or D4
BPI RoxyLean
Ergogenix ErgoBurn
TwinLab Ripped Fuel
Millennium Sport Shred Ultra
GAT Jetfuel
Sports One Methyl Ephedra ECA

BB.com is a bit overpriced, I'd consider looking in places like Orbit Nutrition or PHF.

Anyone that knows about supplements for muscle

I use a truck-load of supplements and swear by all of them. Maybe I am experiencing placebo effects, but whatever works eh, haha?

Muscle building:
Creatine Monohydrate or Creating Hydrochloride
L-Glutamine (speeds up recovery)
BCAAs (more efficient mass building and recovery)
Whey Protein (fast-digesting; a great post-workout snack)
Casein Protein (slow-digesting; a good option before sleeping)
Beta-Alanine (improved recycling of Adenosine Diphosphate to give you more energy)
Betaine (helps with digestion, and digesting protein efficiently is essential for building muscle mass)
Multivitamin (adequate intake of micronutrients is critical to building mass)
Preworkout (I actually take these mid-way through the workout to give me energy to maintain exercise intensity in the latter stages of my routines)

Fat loss:
Green tea (great metabolism-booster)
Yohimbine Hydrochloride (worked wonders for me, but be careful with it)

I take a whole lot of supplements, but mostly because I find it to be a lot of fun. You don't need to take all or any of the things I listed. If you're a beginner, you will gain mass quickly initially. Save your money until your muscle gains slow down a bit. Supplements are great for helping you break through plateaus.

Can you Burn Muscle?

To burn the bosy fat and developing muscles, only exercising and dieting is not sufficient. You need some supplement along with that to support those muscles. Testosterone supplements are in demand today and you should try some.
http://www.vitaminsabc.org/testosterone-levels-in-men-body

How much fat is burned from walking 1 mile?