Who know what this stiching is?

i love doing these. its like a pattern on a square cloth that u sew over in eny color u want. i want to buy more but im having trouble in knowin what they are called help please. i dont know what category would fit this eather... my friend tells me in spanish they are costuras i transleted it and nope that didnt help... some old ladies (no afence) like my mom and grandma call them servietas pintadas

7 answers

Recent Questions Home & Garden

ANSWER #1 of 7

crocha? i dunno how tpo spell it?

ANSWER #2 of 7

i figured it out its spelled crochet.. sadly thats not what im looking for but thanks

ANSWER #3 of 7

oh ok no probie

ANSWER #4 of 7

Embroidery? That's what the stitching is called, and I know that a lot of craft stores sell thread and patterns for things like this. I don't know what this specific design is called, but if you take it to a craft store, an employee there could probably tell you and help you find what you're looking for.

ANSWER #5 of 7

hmmm that is verry true thanks ima going to check the embroidery out

ANSWER #6 of 7

Cross stitch?

ANSWER #7 of 7

no its not cross stich, thanks

Add your answer to this list