What to do about stains caused by flouride on my teeth?

I don't have yellow teeth but I have these ugly dark stain on my teeth. I don't give a $hit because I never minded about them but I'm beginning to think people don't get near me because they think my teeth have cavities when actually I never had a cavity! I never gone to the dentist in my life until two years ago and when I did the guy said my teeth where purrfect(healthy) but seriously, what can I do about it? If I didn't have stain I would blind you with my teeth from whiteness

well if ur brushing and flossing everyday nothing should be wrong. my dentist told me that sometimes the rinse will leave colored spots on ur teeth but u shouldnt worry cuz they will come off when u brush later on...but maybe u should try going to a dient dentist cuz maybe the one u went to didnt check ur teeth right.

also it can be plague r tar (im not sure how to spell it) r u can be developing a cavity cuz they start off by little stains.

What causes ulsers?

In order for the stains to be caused by flouride, the flouride would have to be a very high concentation - way higher than any toothpaste or rinse would have and if your local water system is adding too much, it would be a city wide problem and this has happened before, but it is very rare. I'd say go back to the dentist for a proffessional answer to your problem.

the cause