Sore nipple and breasts hurts. pregnant?

My nipples are soring and my breasts hurts. Does that mean that I'm pregnant? But I experience no other signs of being pregnant. Is is normal for someone to have sore nipples? My period starts on the 18th every month (It's 14 days from now.)

People forget that 10 year olds are doing it these days. Not suprised.

never mind about my question I think I know the answer I just took of my bra and now I feel a lot better so I think my bra was on to tight. XD

Sore Nipples

I am 13 last month 14 days befor my period there was brown on my underwear and now a month later my nipples and breasts are hurting. my nipples have a little bruse and I am a virgin. I don't know what to do help?

How soon can your breasts become sore after conceiving?

you're what, twelve, thirteen?

wow..

I'm on Birth Control Pills and my nipples hurt, can I be pregnant?

You could have all the symptoms of a pregnancy or none at all - and that still would not tell if you are pregnant or not.

The only way to tell is to wait it out and take a pregnancy test.

Both breast are sore for last 2-3 days???

It doesn't for sure mean you're pregnant, but they are signs.
Some people experience a lot of different signs and others experience zero. You might be ovulating because ~14 days before your period is usually when that happens depending on your cycle. Some women do experience sore breasts/nipples during ovulation.
Just wait for your expected period and take a test, if you want to find out sooner you can go get a blood test from the doctor.

One sore nipple and brown period

well my last period was the 5th last month its now the 9th and my breasts are getting bigger as I was a 34b to a 36c already and my nipples are sore can eny 1 help ?

Why do my breasts hurt so much?