I'm on birth control pills and my nipples hurt, can i be pregnant?

When they say your breast hurt, is there something specific about it?
My nipples hurt, but thats the only thing.
I last period was November 2nd.
But I've been waiting to get a pregnancy test.
I'm going to be buying one as soon as the holidays start. That way if I am pregnant or are not pregnant then my boyfriend and I can handle it personally and not around everyone else.

when I got pregnant the entire beast hurt. its no different from before you start your period or when theyre growing. its the same kinda pain.

well I'm on birth control for like 2 years so I wasn't sure if I could. It sucks not knowing. I know if I take a test today it will prob say not pregnant. I'm not feeling sick but my nipples have NEVER hurt before this ever. I started having unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago...how much longer should I wait before I take a test? ugh and should I keep taking my BCP? also.. I'm suppoesd to get my period in like 7 days.. will I still get my period if I'm on birth control? its so confusing!

can you get pregnant even if you use condoms and birth control pill

Yeah I've been hearing that a lot but I've been on them for so long and that has never happened. & I don't take them at the same time everyday, and I hear that can make them less affective?

birth control can I still get pregnant if he cums inside?

Birth control pills give your body an excess of estrogen. This means it makes your hormones crazy and makes your body think that you are pregnant. So you may get some of the symptoms but it is highly unlikely.

Here are so things you can do to relieve the discomfort you are feeling:
* massage your breasts near the nipple
* place a warm cloth over the sore nipple
* avoid caffeine
* eat leafy green vegetables
* take vitamins C, D, E and B-12

If you are concerned, you can take a pregnancy test as soon as three or four days after a missed period.

How long does birth control pills start to take in effect?

yes
if you’ve had sex
(wether it was protected or not)
you could be pregnant yes
you can get pregnant at any time of the month
at any time you have sex
no form of birth control or contraception is 100% effective at preventing pregnancy either
so any time you have sex
there’s a chance of pregnancy

to find out if your pregnant take a pregnancy test 2-3 weeks after you had sex
(any sooner and the results won’t be accurate)
in the morning with your first pee is the best time
and take it when your period is due
alternatively, see a doctor for a blood test
this will both let you find out quicker and give you more accurate results

Do birth control pills really help breast growth?

I am here for the share this nice post access and seen the all function of access control panel in windows 10 easily in system.

How to Open Control Panel in Windows 10
Learn where to find and how to open control panel in windows 10 using step by step tutorial with pictures.
Controlpanelwindows10 ·
Can I get pregnant while on the sugar pills of my birth control?