Is my period just late?

I'm 15. I had sex for the first time at the beging of this month. I was suppose to start my period a day or two ago but im really stressed out and I dont know if im late because of stress or what. I mean we used a condom and everthing ... this is kinda embarassing but he also said he wasnt finished... if you get what I mean. I dont know what to do or if im just stressing m self out because I've had cramps a few times already. ... am I jsut late?

Recent Questions Sex

it might be an irregular period
or you can use a preg. test
to find out

Stress can cause you period to be late. Since you had sex about a month ago, I would take a pregnancy test, just to make sure. If it is negative, it is probably an irregular period, or stress.

Why is my girlfriend a week late on her period?

How to survive a breakup

Getting over someone is hard. You've been dumped and the world is about to come to an end. Shorten the process and move on with your life with this free guide from Funadvice.