I am two weeks late for my period, could i be pregnant?

I had safe sex four times since my last period. However, I am two weeks late. could I be pregnant?

Recent Questions Sex

you could be cause it only take a second for that to happens
but was it protected are not?

Yes. If I were you I would wait a week or two to take a pregnancy test but you def. need to get one.

Period is a week late, am I pregnant, what do I do?

yes if you had sex around or during the time you were ovulating, count your days, you usually ovulate around day 14 if you have a regular 28 day cycle, and go ahead and take a pregnancy test, if it is negative, repeat it in one week

Can I pregnant before I have my period and nursing?

Ok, well you can be pregnant, but ONLY because you said you had sex, reguardless you had protected or unprotected sex, you still had sex, therefore... there is always a chance. :]

Can you get pregnant a week or two before your period?

was it protected or not protected

Late for period but not pregnant

Lose weight with the Keto Diet

End the confusion on this diet that's taking the world by storm. We bring you the cliff notes. What to eat. What to avoid. Where to get information. It's all here in this easy to read Funadvice guide.