Restraining order

how do I get a restraining order in the UK? its for my mums ex-partner who can be abbusive

Answer #1

I’m in the US, but I am guessing that your Mom will have to get one. If you are being abused, then you may need to go to (the UK equivalent of) Child Protective Services.

Answer #2

…talk to a lawyer…

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Writing Essay

Academic Writing Services, Essay Help Services, Professional Writing Services


Association Management Servic...

HOA Management, Property Management, Real Estate Services