Can being punched in the stomach while pregnant cause a miscarriage?

Yes, and whoever punches her stomach could be charged with manslaughter if the baby dies.

What a scary question... Of course yes. Any kind hit hard shaking can cause miscarriage.

When you're pregnant, can you still suck in your stomach?

You can, if this happened to you go to the hospital first of all t make sure everything is ok, and then make sure you go to the police if whoever hit you hurt you or the baby in any way.

Will getting punched in the stomach stop my pregnancy?

It might, however a punch (or more likely punchES) hard enough to do that also puts the Mom-to-be in severe jeopardy herself - permanent damage is very possible.
I am saying this because desperate women have tried to self-abort this way. Just in case this is on your mind, DON'T. There are safe ways.

If this was not the intent of the question, I apologize very much.

Can pressing on the stomach cause a miscarriage?

yes, of course it can. it doesnt always end in a misscarriage, but it definantly can. and as swebb said, if someone does that and your baby dies, its manslaughter

Does your stomach swell at 2 months pregnant?