Pregnant or late time of the month?

Me and my boyfriend had un-protected sex once not even about a week after my last menstration. I knew this wasn't right, and a few times after that he had himself inserted into me. But not for long. It can barly be called sex. I hasd my last menstration on March 24th, and now it is April 30th. And I skipped all of april without one. And now its coming May tommorow, and I dont have any of the signs of a coming menstration that I get most of the time (Cramps, Lower back pain). I took a First Response Pregnancy test on sunday the 27th of april, one thats suppose to detect the pregnancy hormone a week before your expected menstration, and it came up negitive. Im saving the next pregnancy test to take this sunday, if it doesn't happen by then. I have been stressed out, and losing sleep in the month of April. That could be the reason for the late menstration, but that has never been a reason for me before. I also think my stomach is getting alittle bigger each time, and solid. Not as squishy. It looks like my stomach is pushed out a bit, before I even push it out.
I know I could be pregnant, But what should I do?
What are my chances ?

Recent Questions Sex

first off im not what people call "experienced" but I would say to talk to your mom & your doctor abut it. also make sure that you are not stressing so much.

hope my advice made a difference ^_^

Ok, well all I am going to tell you that anytime you have sex, there is always a possibility of pregnancy, and ALSO! especially if it is unprotected sex, I am not your DR. so I cannot tell you, but I will advise you to take a pregnancy test, and then if you still have suspicions, seek your family dr. good luck. :]

My boobs hurt all the time could i be pregnant?

It doesn't matter how long he had it inserted in you - that really makes no difference. Obviously there is a high chance that you are pregnant and a chance that you caught and STD- but there are other things that could cause a late period; stress, body changes, etc. You mentioned you are under stress so it could have something to do with it. You need to go to the doctor and get a blood test done - they are more accurate and detect pregnancy sooner in your cycle.

Two months late, inconsistant with my pills...pregnant?

How to survive a breakup

Getting over someone is hard. You've been dumped and the world is about to come to an end. Shorten the process and move on with your life with this free guide from Funadvice.