Are nipple piercings dangerous?

no they're just ugly

ummm your breast is very sensitive & you could deff cause cancer by that
its a 1 in a million chance but you could be that 1

Getting Me Nipple Pierced - what Du Fink?

"Some of the complications of nipple piercing can include:

* Infection of the nipple, which in women can quickly travel through the milk ducts and into the lymph nodes under the arm.
* Scarring.
* The growth of a cyst inside the nipple.
* Problems with healing if the jewelery is too small."
http://funadvice.com/r/14pvsjgd6oa

Nipple piercing peeling?

No, yes you risk infection, just like any other piercing. But it wont kill you or do anathing bad to you if you get it done.

Easy piercing to do at home?

Piercings do NOT cause cancer. They can cause infection, reject and result in serious scarring but they can't cause cancer. Check your sources please, whoever told you that was messing with you.

is it dangerous to get your toung pierced?

Well they can be pierced wrong if your a female you have milk glans and if one is hit then preg. or not you could start leaking milk out from the whole. So I would advise you to go to a professional to get it done. But other then that NO...

Are tongue piercings that dangerous?

excuse me watch your attitude thank you ...

How painful are nipple piercings?

I didn't think I had an attitude but I apologise if I seemed to. You were seriously mistaken with the whole cancer thing - I just had to reinforce my fact.

How to make nipple piercings painless?

Its ok I'm sorry I came back on you like that because I thought you was honestly just being smart, so sorry too :)
& oh my grandma told me that so I just believed it ...

Tongue Piercing + Sports = Dangerous or OK?!?

Agreed, and no offense but they are ugly and truthfully they kind of defeat the purpose. Like, most guys like to suck on them but if you have a nipple piercing then he really can't and that means no pleasure for you soo...

considering getting my nipples pierced, do they stretch out?

Oh okay, I'd assume that she's just trying to scare you into not getting piercings ;D

Piercing Danger...

LoL I guess c[=

agree ^