How long does it approximatively take for a surgery scar to heal?

An appendectomy scar will completely heal within a few months, but if you're asking when it will vanish - it might never. You can try scar creams like Maderma to see if you can lighten the scar, but that's a deep cut and the scar tissue goes through several layers of flesh.

Oh thank you. I also had a hernia removed about 3 years ago and the scar isn't very noticeable, but i'm guessing a hernia and appendectomy is a different story right. ?

How long does abraisions heal on the leg?

They're both pretty major surgeries - you may be fortunate enough to have elastic skin that can hide scars better.

How long to heal a strained muscle?

my scar from appendectomy hasn't disappeared, but you will get used to it being there, to the point you wont even remember its there.

A.C.L Tear, how long to heal?

a few months or so. try putting cocoa butter lotion and fish oil on the scar to help it heal faster and go away.

How long will my arm take to heal?