What can i do about my knee?

So i had surgery on my knee 5 yrs ago they didnt put me on physical therapy til 6 months later... Now every time i stand for along time walk for a long time or kneel on it it just hurts... i tell docs and they tell me its my wieght or it didnt heal properly... and i used to be in dance and cheerleading so wat am i to do about the pain

Ask your doctor for some kind of pain medication or just go buy some Advil.

You need to go back to your doctor and get them to have a look at it. It sounds like the pain is possibly a symptom of a bigger problem. You shouldnt be experiencing pain five years later. Its not enough for a doctor to tell you its hurting because it didnt heal properly, they need to check it out and do something about it.

Why does my knee turn purple/blue?

Probably, you hit your knee somwhere unconciously and as your Doc. said maybe it didn't heal properly that's why you're hurting bt you should get an X-ray to check the damage done and how it can be fiixed.

I hurt my knee help!!!...

If it still is hurting you, it's because the trauma is still there. Find someone who is a Dianetistis in your area that can give you, what is called a Book 1 session. The session will take you direct to the cause of why it is still bothering you. Even better go to http://funadvice.com/r/befo57ko190, and ask where a Dianetist in your area is.

Did I sprain my knee?