Kid's dad died what should i do

my bro had 3 kids and he died about a week a go and I have all 3 of them theres two girl's and a boy the girls are 6 and almost a year shell be a year on the 30th the boy is 9 the little girl keep's calling out dad the boy is yelling at every 1 and the other girl the older 1 is not sick she's not eating as much as she use to and is sick with the poops's and im 14 and im not doing so good eather but im not so worried bout my self im more for the kids ten me they need me right now I dont have a mom or a dad I live with my grandparents and we have hem because there mom tried to kill her self I've had them living with me before but that was with my bro too I live in a two bedroom house what can I do to help the kids ?? like really they are freaking out

Recent Questions Kids  Add Answer

well my dad died when I was eight and I wold walk around calling his name like this chris...chris next room...chris...chris...chris...chris...next room...chris...daddy are u there...next room...dad...chris...your not there are u daddy.

O I'm sooo sorry to hear that. I'm confused though. How old are u & who do you guys live with??

How are earthquakes formed kids?

How to make kids behave?

you arent even old enough to take care of kids let alone yourself, socialservices would of took the kids from you by now and you would all be in care, even you! you arenot old enough to take care of a child , let alone take care of all their needs a child has many more demands that food and drink! theres emotional sides and everything and sorry sweetie but youcant cater to their needs! you are not legally aloud to take care of yourself alone untill you are18! or a child untill you are 21!

How to paint kids bedroom?

it sounds like your situation is very difficult... I'm so sorry for your loss... my brother has two kids and I don't know what I would do if anything happened to him and I had to raise his kids... all I can really tell you is to just love those kids with all you've got, let them know they haven't lost everyone... even at such a young age, it's still very hard to lose your parents... they probably don't even understand it at all... all they know is that one day their parents were there and then all of a sudden they're gone and haven't come back... they're scared, you just have to comfort them and be there for them... I wish you the best of luck... and always remember that God is there to help you... even if you don't believe in him, he believes in you... just ask him for help, he'll hear you...

What do kids do in spring?

you arent old enough to watch those kids yourself find help

Kids looks seem to take more after the mom or dad?

im am sooo sorry about your bro. :(

When is a good time to have kids?

I'm sorry about your loss. I believe things will all work out. I think the kids may be in need of counseling to learn how to deal with their loss, take it easy on you and grandparents and most of all to learn to love the ones their with.

Will I ever have kids?

can you have a kid and give it your fathers last name if you dont have your dads last name and you and the babys dad werent together?

Why is that present day kids are more sensitive than olden day kids?