Is there anything other than the morning after pill?

Is there any emergancy contriception you can take after the time limit of the morning after pill?
What I mean is, after the 72 hours of time you have after unprotected sex to take the morning after pill, is there anything else you can take after this time?
Please help me
Thanks

An IUD is not an "emergency contraceptive." An IUD would only have been effective if you had it before unprotected intercourse. An emergency contraceptive is a contraceptive that will prevent pregnancy (not stop one) after unprotected intercourse or contraceptive failure (ie condom break).

After 3 days taking the Morning after pill (aka plan B) isn't as effective. But it can still prevent a pregnancy if you haven't ovulated yet. So if it's more than 3 days but less than 5 go ahead and get the morning after pill. The Morning After Pill thickens cervical mucous to create a hostile environment for sperm so they cannot fertilize an egg. It also prevents ovulation, assuming it hasn't already happened.

The morning after pill is different than the abortion pill. The abortion pill terminates a pregnancy rather than preventing one.

http://www.funadvice.com/q/the_morning_after_pill This is a pretty good discussion, it seems the "abortion pill" might be available from plannedparenthood.org, try contacting a local clinic if there is one in your area.

Best,

thedude

Condom broke after I came, shes on the pill, should I be worried???

Another form of emergency contraception involves having a T shaped copper intrauterine device (IUD) called Paraguard, placed within the uterus within 5 days of unprotected intercourse. A copper IUD works in preventing pregnancy in much the same way as the emergency contraceptive pills. It may prevent fertilization or implantation of an egg, An IUD has the advantage that it can be placed quickly and easily in a doctors office and remain in place as your primary method of birth control for up to 8 years. It is 99% effective in preventing pregnancy.

~Tiffany~

What are the chances she is pregnant from pre-cum on pill?

it is I've had it

it stops your fertilised egg going into the womb which stops pregnancy

it's abit painful but is effective

What does bleeding after Plan B mean?

Every site i've checked including Health Canada, lists IUD's as a form of emergency contraceptive... I know some Girls who have had one put in place soley because they had unprotectes sex, and it works really well, with a 99% success rate.

~Tiffany~

(P.S. If you still dont believe me, try looking up "forms of emergency contraceptives" in google or any other search engine...)

What will happen if I left a condom in over night?

Use this online tutorial and get help online how to save passwords of Microsoft edge. This is so nice for this purpose and share knowledge for free.

How to Enable Remembering Passwords in Microsoft Edge
By default Microsoft Edge does not give option to save passwords while logging into a website, Use this article to know how to remember passwords in Microsoft edge.
My Blog ·
Weird feeling in my lower abdomen