Cigarettes that actually do not contain any chemicals

Is there any cigarettes that actually do not contain any chemicals or nicotine. I know tobacco actually produces nicoctine. But is there any that are just all natural.

iwanttoknow89 - It is your choice of taking e-fluid with or without nicotine. Even inhaling e-fluid with nicotine is much safer than normal Cigarettes, as tar and other chemicals are not present. Smoking the e-cigarette without Nicotine is almost like a hubly-bubbly. E-cigarette can also be used in public and work areas. It is available in nice flavours. Although I must admit my concern, as e-cigarettes has not been tested for long term use, I think true side effects of inhaling Propylene glycol BP + flavourants would be visible in a few years.

As far as I know electronic cigarettes are safer then normal cigarettes. But I haven't read enough about it to be sure:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette

Cigarettes and Marijuana

NO
Inhaling smoke of any kind is damaging to you and your lungs.

can I roll my own cigarettes?

check out jerseyvapes. com :)

Ciggs or swishers