Is marijuana worse than cigarettes?

is mariwana and cocain and stuff wrose than cigarettes.y?I want 2 know why it ilegall and other drugs are not

okay so there are different resons why it is illegal and I am happy it is now how do I take this question off?

The answer is slightly complicated. Technically, there is more tar in a joint than a cigarette. However, many of the nasty chemicals inside a cigarette, like nicotine and formeldihide, aren't in marijuana. Also, marijuana is smoked less frequently than cigarettes. An average pot consumer may smoke 3-4 joints a week, but a cigarette smoker smokes on average 8-10 cigarettes every day. Also, tar can be lessened if marijuana is smoked though a bong, which filters the smoke through water.

Cigarettes and Marijuana

so the tocaco companies can make mula
=]

sux.
and weed helps people so I don't know why people say its bad, haha
and coke makes you skinny
its in weight loss pills
so..

Marijuana vs Alchohol, which is worse for you?

cigs at first will give you a buzz, small light headed feeling, but once you smoke for a while they don;'t anymore, so your sober when you smoke. weed, not sure why thats illegal, its a good buzz and you can do everything that you can sober. Cocane is just bad, real addictive and bad for the body, and people jones for the stuff. And you can do some crazy sh*t while on it or jonzing, so its a bad drug. I reallt wish I had never started smoking though, I've spent at least 10-15 thousand dollars on smoking, im 21. And thats about 10-15 thousand more than I have in my bank, lol. Drinkin is another 5-10 thousand dollars, god damit. thats no joke

Worse

o thats why its illegal or is there more?

Why iz it that after I got pregent my dapression has gotton worse?

Yes im in an after school club called swat .there I learned that smoking 1 M.J cigarretye is equal to smopking 5 normal cigs.

Are you for or against the production of cigarettes?

ok you r problaby high that stuff is freakin bad havent you leared in elemetary your head is filled wit crap

is hookah worse then cigerettes??

haha
I know its bad
thats my point

I was sayin how they put all this crap in meds these days because they "help us"

forgive my sarcasm
ha.

swisher sweets worse for you then cigarettes?

they fill your head with misleading information but do you ever actually check to make sure those are the real facts? I bet you dont

cigarettes are obviously worse, they are proven to be
pharmaceuticals kill more people than illegal drugs
marijuana is patented as an antioxidant
its healthy for your body for it regulates everything in your body
cannabis. my anti-drug

lol dont listen to what people tell u, its all misleading information
you need to do your own research and see for urself

These are some of the comments I have copied from a forum

-pharmaceuticals are known to kill more people than illegal drugs

-marijuana is the number 1 cash crop in the world
it serves as a natural medicine and has many other uses
thats why they prohibited it so big companies can make more profit
thanks to "bad journalism"

-can also help aids patients, aids diminishes appetite
have them smoke a joint and they regain their appetite counteracting the illness

-no one can die from smoking cannabis and has been no known deaths compared to everything else including alcohol, tobacco, etc..

I myself have asthma and smoking opens up my airways making it easier to breathe with no side effects
when medically legalized in my state I look foward to becoming a patient for prescription marijuana. 12 states have already legalized it along with other countries in the world and more following
my job is to educate people that are not aware of the plants uses

re-legalize!

-I did most of my research through websites, books, magazines, and the news
norml.org
high times magazine
etc..

- theres more to it than just getting high
and I believe legalizing it would make this a better world to live in

-God bless the whole crop!

- and for people that dont smoke, you dont need to smoke it to support it

-all the better reason for the government to legalize..
couple reasons why it should be legalized:
-will be removed from black market and stop empowering gang members
-medical reasons
-would be sold like alcohol, remember alcohol was once prohibited too (in stores away from children, have to be 21+)
-would be a law that you cant drive while intoxicated on weed
-prison population would lower (prisons are overcrowding with nonviolent offenders)
-keep patients from being convicted
-would provide millions of jobs for people
-would make us an independent country (fuel, etc.., debt free america)

people with an addiction (including hard drugs) shouldnt be thrown in jail, they need help
theres more people in jail with mental illnesses than there are in mental institutions

the list goes on

- the War on Drugs is a failure, its a war on its own people. policies need to be changed
we pay billions in taxpayers money to keep the war going and neither side is winning
thats just a waste of our tax money
I wonder what they do with all that money..
those greedy bastards just sell drugs back onto the street, you can even check urself on that
there was a time when there was a cia operation transporting drugs overseas into america
the government also provided Rick Ross with plenty of heroin to go around, course making money from it

the truth must be exposed, theyre dirty work must stop!

-Of course we can do something about it, we all just need to unite
screw the federal government
remember slavery?
if no one stood up im pretty sure it would still be going on
people were tortured, beaten, killed and thrown in jail but that didnt stop them standing up for their rights
eventually slavery was abolished
same with alcohol prohibition
eventually became re-legalized

- its like theres some kind of conspiracy going on
I sense the government is up to no good and trying to control us.
credit cards, money, and now they have chips that can be implanted in skin for uselful reasons but if in the wrong hands well were pretty much fuct
they hiding the truth from us
its dangerous to be right when the government is wrong
they got theyre privacy but we dont. they want to know everything were doing on our leisure time

get up stand up!

- marijuanas not anti-establishment because its illegal, its illegal because its anti-establishment

all facts stated have been double-checked and confirmed
want to learn more?
norml.org
americandrugwar.org
hightimes.com
lets all make this a better place to live in!

What do you do if you have been hallucinating since you were like five and it's getting worse?