Cigarettes and marijuana

How do each effect one's ability to do every-day chores?
I've smoked more pot than I have cigarettes, luckily, but when someone poses the question "who would you rather have behind the wheel, someone who just smoked a cig or someone who just smoked a joint?" -- it was a rhetorical question posed, because the answer was thought to be obvious. But last time I smoked a cigarette I was lightheaded and dizzy for a solid 10-15 minutes. If you told me to go drive during that time I would have told you to go *** off! now, given a good joint, I'd say sure, let me toss on some Floyd and I'll drive wherever needed. doesnt debilitate me the way tobacco does.

I've smoked fairly heavily for the last year, and now, the first cigarette of the day will make me feel a bit light headed and nice, after that though, a smoke wont affect me in any noticeable way.

I smoke weed once every couple of months and that really affects your decision making, I haven't driven while stoned, however, I would think that if I did, I would find myself zoning out and not realizing what I was doing. very dangerous.

I smoke daily, and can do every day chores, weed however I reserve for when I dont have anything to do and can just chill out.