Why does my industrial piercing still hurt?

I've had my industrial piercing for like 4 months now and it still hurts when I wash it or move it around...any advice??

A friend of mine`s industrial used 6 month to heal. No infection or problem with the jewelrey, it just used long time to heal.

it shouldnt hurt anymore, as it should be healed
but there could be a few reasons why its still hurts
1, it hasnt healed yet
something like ripping it slightly or an infection would make it hurt
2.
maybe your sleepng on it in a way that makes it hurt
3.
the jewelrey is making it hurt
for example
the jewelrey might not be made of surgical steel
or you could have a spike (if you dont have a captive ring) thats stabbing in your ear
either way go back to the profesional piercer or see a doctor and ask them why its hurting and if its going to be ok

Does it hurt more when you get your tongue pierced, or when you get your bellybutton pierced?

I am getting me industrial done tommoro and im pritty nervus wich is unusaly 4 me as I have me tounge noes belly and I perced me lip an dnoes myself and I wasent scaird then does it hurt worser then your tounge wich was just like a nip but I perced me top ear is it just like getting your top ear done 2 please tell me so ner vus

Do snakebite piercings hurt?