Is it illegal to buy lighters under the age of eighteen?

Recent Questions Shopping

In California, yes.. they'll ask for ID.. usually.
For some reason, sometimes I don't get carded. And I look 12. lol. :)

is there anyway you can buy me a lighter and a pack of cigs andI wouldnt tell anyone

Do you have to be a certain age to buy condoms?

No.. lol. ;)

Can I buy these shoes?

oh lols thank you though! do you know any way I can get cigaretes underage?

How to buy a skateboard?

Not where I live. So I guess it's different for every state/country. Where I am, anybody can buy lighters. My friend's sister, who is 9 years old, buys them for her dad when he's busy.

What to buy for baptism?

no, you can buy a lighter at almost any age, unless a country has certain laws, you can buy it. buying cigarettes oon the other hand is illegal if your under 18

Who buyed Alaska?

Depends on where you purchase the lighter. If it is in a novelty shops in Oz, the answer is 'no'. If it's over the counter ciger shops then 'yes'.

What's the age requirement to buy a sex toy?

wow. i never expected this :S in my country, these laws are not strictly implemented. so, we can actually buy cigarettes, liquors at any age. but lighters? we dont have a law about that.

what should i buy? i have 175$$ and have no clue what to buy with it??

Ohhhh alco at any age, wish I was living there :P. Oz is pretty strick but they tend to fine the shops not the person so it's really the responsibility of the shops to check ids...We used to get my folks or older brother to get our drinks for us.. Drink in moderations of course :P

How old do you have to be to buy a lighter?

In KY you have to be 16 to purchase a lighter

Where can you buy a lighter if you're under 18 in Canada?