How do i stop bleeding from a cut toe?

I cut a chunk off my toe it's been bleeding for about an hour now. Band-aids won't work should I try to drop some candle wax on it?

In the end I followed jamiebby416's advice and it worked fine so thanks. Wish I had tried the candle wax I think it would have worked. O.o

I can live with losing a cup or so of blood... and I'm not in the boy scouts but I did have a burning candle in the room... so ya.

What is implantation bleeding and how long can it last?

umm first of if you chopped a chunk off of your toe then you need to go to the emergency room
high blood loss can cause your toe to become numb and unable to move which could result in a toe amputation
and candle wax really?were you in the scouts or something?

What's implantation bleeding like; is it like a period?

no
were on earth did you get that idea?
hold the wound with your fingers to stop the blood flow
get a bigger badgage (the square ones you use for bigger cuts) and put that on
if you dont know how to stop the bleeding properly see a doctor or go to the hospital as soon as you can so they can properly bandage it

Do you bleed from the first time you are fingered?

Lol was just a random thought while asking the question. I've no bigger bandages and I'm not going to a doctor over a bleeding toe... I know someone knows a quick cure.

get your cherry popped how long does it bleed

ditch the band-aids and hold a towel on it to stop the bleeding.

How to treat a cut inside a human mouth?

The Running water will not only clean the wound, but it help to stop the bleeding. Run cold water over the cut to constrict the blood vessels and stop the bleeding.

How long are you supposed to bleed after losing your virginity?

Reach your nearby hospital and get first aid!

implantation bleeding