How to make a sickness worse?

I haven't been sick in awhile, and all of a sudden, I think I have the cold/flu/fever...something, and it's not as strong as it should be..According to my doctor, my immune system is already behind, because when I was like 11-14 I always took medicine, like pills, even when I didn't really need it. An I need to get sick now, so my immune system could fight it off, and become stronger.

So I was wondering if there were any ways of making your cold/flu/fever worse?
[Plus the weekend is coming up so I'll have some time to rest up in bed.]

your body dosnt work hat way...every time yo get sick yor immune system is fighting againt the sicknes...trying to make itself better and preventing he sickness from getting worse...it would be very silly to try and make yourself get really sick. you dont know what your body is capable off...it might not be able to fight off a major sickness...so everyime that oyou are sick its fighting it off so that it WONT get worse

If there was a way you could get more sick, we still wouldn't tell you. Try to get better, not worse. :)

And, if you're sick more than a few days, you should go back to the doctor & get a professional opinion...we're not medical professionals.

Does wine before tequila make you sick?

have another sick person caugh in your mouth and sit outside for for like 4 hours.

Cum sickness lol

drink super cold icy icy water naked outside your house, be sure its windy, and try not to sleep for 24hours, surely ull get the worst out of it. hope dis works 4 u. :)

swisher sweets worse for you then cigarettes?

Doing excessively: If you're attempting to do everything regarding dealing with yourself, the house and work, at that point you may really be exacerbating your morning ailment.

Sustenance abhorrences: It fluctuates from lady to lady, yet you'll see that specific sorts of nourishments can aggravate your morning infection even.

Being worn out: Your specialist will accentuate how vital it is that you get enough rest, and they're correct.

Drying out: Between heaving and your desire to oppose eating, it's really simple to wind up got dried out.

Not eating by any stretch of the imagination: Despite your nourishment repugnances, having a vacant stomach can influence you to feel significantly more wiped out.

Black stool after 3 days of being sick, should I be worried?

make fever worse