How to be a great man?

Recent Questions Parents & Family

just work hard,dont vex others, never waste time

Help your friends then you will be great friend
Help your parents then you will be great son
Help your country then you will be great citizen
And there are many things you can do and you will be a great man.

My mom husband is a bad man what do I do

Just thinking about this means your on the right track. 1. Honor God. 2. Honor your parents. Both Sue and esconult gave great advice. Great men are made, in part by the choices you make and in part by the pressures life will throw at you. The Character of a man is not measured so much by how he handles a situation under crisis, but how he handles the day to day things in life... Any man can handle a stressful situation on occassion. A REAL MAN is committed for the LONG HAUL! Stay FAITHFUL, to God, Parents, Wife, Friends, Boss, Country.

Afraid of the man my mum loves

Well, as William Shakespeare said, "Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great. Some achieve greatness. And others, have greatness thrust upon them." I'm sure you are a great man. Whichever way you obtained greatness, I'm sure its in you and you just have to let it shine! Honor yourself, honor your family, honor your community, and honor God. Know that perfection does not exist, but there is greatness in everyone. In your own ways, you are great. So you don't have to win the Nobel Peace Prize or be the next Oprah Winnfrey to be considered "great." Learn from your mistakes, and you will grow as a person :)

A man having a baby

Dear honryou,
Great men are made...So to become great you must make yourself great. This can be achieved by giving yourself many, many choices in life. Good grades so you are able to choose the college or university you wish to go to. Great verity there so you can choose a strong career. It's all about choices...you can be a great office assistant or you can be a great surgen...but you need to do things so you have this choice.
Sue...good luck

How do I tell my grandparets im getting married to a black man?

Start by being a great son to your parents.

Speech at my great aunts funeral :s

Hello my new friend
my name is nora,
I found your profile today and i decided to contact you for us to have
agood relationship .Please if you really interested in me kindly contact me in my box with
my private email so that i we send you my picture .
Below is my email address
(nora.baby89@/y/a/h/o/o/./in)
Hoping to hear from you
Have a nice day
Yours in love nora,
pls contact me in my inbox(nora.baby89@/y/a/h/o/o/./in)

Is Queen Victoria Prince William's great, great, great grandmother?

great man