How old do you have to be to buy a vibrator at spencers?

Me and my friends walk through spencers all the time. I know they sell vibrators there, but I'm young so I don't know how old you have to be to buy one, do you have to be 18 or is it okay to be a few years younger? Will they I.D you?

Recent Questions Shopping

If you want one, do what the smoker kids do ask an older friend to buy it for you.

I think you have to be 16 or over im not surre

Where can I buy innocent vibrators that arnt noisy?

depends if the person working is cool otherwise 18 I.d

How old do you have to be to buy stuff from spencer's gifts?

im in the same boat, everyone is saying that if there was an age limit then they'd have it posted but on the site it asks if you're 18 or not. but I dont know what it means, this is what I'm going to do; im going to walk in and ask the cashier how old you have to be to buy a toy but I'l be with friends so it'll be easier

Can I buy a stp sticker?

I think you should not even be thinking of those kind of things yet you are still a child act like one

Where to buy a vibrator if I'm under 18?

I think you have to be older than 16 but if you can pull off looking 16 then you should be fine. I went with my friend and she got one and she's only 14 so I guess it varies.

How old do you have to be to buy things from Spencers?