How can i gain weight fast, like 10 pounds?

Alright so im really skinny and I hate it. I eat all the time but never gain weight. And I'm not that active, I play one sport (tennis) which is in the beginning of the year. And sometimes I walk around outside, but that's basically it. What can I do to gain weight fast?thanks (:

2 ways:

1. Have you ever ate mcdonalds food.

2.do some excersizes before bed every nite. Stiff like push ups and situps and if you go to extremes, you can do mission Impossibles.

Also , you shouldn't worry about your weight unless your doctor says your too skinny. If some guy told you you were skinny, tell him he's a jerk

I had the same problem untill I found out bout video games get like a really hard game eat like a pig and dont exercise

How can I gain weight fast?

In the future you will be wishing you were like this. You have a high metabolism.
Visit the local pharmacy, they have weight gain bars. This should boost ya up.

How can I gain about 10 pounds in 2 weeks?

I drink Ensure.. I put it in the freezer and it tastes like a chocolate milkshake but its purpose is for weight gain!

What foods make you gain weight fast and aren't disgusting?

I have the same problem :(

Fast For 10 days

lol pretty much eat alot and dont exercise? i went on vacation for 4 months and gained about 15 pds. im trying to lose it now :( its so hard for me

How can I gain 10 pounds (I feel to skinny)?