How can i buy vicodin without a prescription

How do I buy vicodin without a prescription. I've talked to friends who make it seem easy, but I can't find a good answer.

Vicodin (hydocodone) is a Schedule III controlled substance and CANNOT LEGALLY be bought without a prescription. As Mandyloo said, if your Doctor doesn't prescribe it for u. Then you probably don't need it.
If you are caught using it/carrying it a whole lot of legal trouble is coming your way.
And again, as Mandyloo stated, if you are trying to do this you are headed in the wrong direction
She is a recovering addict and I am a nurse...pls listen to what we have to say.

You can't - legally. If a doctor will not give you a prescription of vicodin or any other pain medicine - there is a reason - you don't need it. Acquiring meds without a prescriptions is illegal. You are doing down a dark path my dear - I'm a recovering drug addict myself and this is how it all started. Turn back while you still can.

Where can you buy a syringe?

Locked

How can I ask my mom to buy me pads?

Are you looking for where to buy drugs without prescriptions or you just need to get high, you need drugs such as Xanax,MIDOL, Victodin, Monistat , Adderall, Oxycodone, Cyanide Cannabis oil or substances such as Weed, Marijuana, Kush, or stimulants or hormone pills?

There's one dealer who sells at cheap rate and delivers fast and is very discrete too.

Contact: weed.cubes@gmail.com

Where can I buy terminalia chebula?

Contact: weed.cubes@gmail.com

Is tere a place or sum to buy fake braces