Dyed my hair light blonde we used lorel #8, now it's orange?

last night we dyed my hair light blonde we used lorel #8 and my hair turned redish orange with a green tint at the ends we done my hair before and we always have problems with it wanting to turn red or getting a orange tint but this time the green showed up also with like a gray look to I need help please we got it to one color now but its trying to turn orange again and we haven't done anything to it. Someone said that the level of something in the hair color may be to high and that I need to go to sallys and get a lower level. But I dont think I should dye it anymore for about 6 weeks but I dont know. If anyone out there can tell me what to do please please help. Thanks mars

dark brown but its been blonde for about 7 months now. The roots are red now and the rest of my hair is blonde the roots almost in some light like orange.

well is your natural hair black?

How do you fix orange hair recently dyed?

was it light blonde with a blue or pink base?

How should I fix my hair if it turned a light orange color ?

girl , im having the same problem, lyk it all depends on ur natural colour , the darker it is the harder , i just have been re-doing it trying it to come out more blonde,it has worked but its still orange-ish x, i heard dying it light ash blonde takes the orange away xx goodluck :) xx

hair looks orange in light?

dyed hair orange