good products for dry hair?

My hair is very dry and damaged due to over-use of my straighteners and dying it more times than I should.

Can you buy any products out there that really make dry, damaged hair shine and look healthier?

OOH also, you know how you get that conditioner when you buy a box of hair dye? Is there anywhere I can buy just the conditioner on its own?

Thanks! (im from the UK BTW).

Answer #1

try any generic conditioner. from like a pharmacy instead the ones from a hair die box or go to your local salon and ask for there opinion.

Answer #2

try using thermasilk leave in conditioner , specially if you use heat on your hair, because its heat activated to make your hair really nice :P and it smells sooo good lol :P

Answer #3

hey!

when my hair feels dry, I usually get a treatment to add in moisture. also, make sure to leave your conditioner in your hair for 5 minutes when you shower so you can get the best out of the product.

when straightening, curling, drying or doing anything to your hair, use a leave-in conditioner (mostly focusing on the ends) and use a heat protectant spray. for the leave-in conditioner, I use Beyond The Zone Split Mender and I love it. truly a great product. I also use Beyond The Zone Turn Up The Heat which protects my hair and I apply that on my hair. both products smell great!

Answer #4

ahh thanks a lot :D

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!
Advisor

Iconic Hair

Hair Care, Beauty Products, Fashion Accessories

Advisor

Merritts For Hair

Hair Care Products, Salon Supplies, Beauty Products

Advisor

Indique Hair

Hair Extensions, Wigs, Beauty Products

Advisor

Belle Hair

Beauty, Hair Care, E-commerce

Advisor

AMTU Hair Art & Tools

Hairstyling Accessories, Natural Hair Products, Hair Stretching Tools