Is eating limes with salt bad?

I've been eating limes with salt and I think I'm addicted because I probably eat 3big limes cut in half a day so that makes 6mini limes in total. So Is this bad for my health? and what can happen to me if I keep eating this way?
Can someone please tell me the issues I can have with my health?
I just heard it stains your teeth after a while
And that it reduces red blood cells :/
Please help me :c

It cuts blood and may delay periods cause of all the salt. Try cutting down to one.

Maybe substitute the lime with something else. Try lime candy (skittles, mike and ikes). Or try adding a little lime juice in salads or water

When, how much , should I eat ?

Too much of anything is bad.

You need a variety of foods to be healthy.

Watermelon bad to eat while dieting ?

There is really nothing wrong with getting a load of Vitamin C every day.

And it will most certainly not lower your Red blood cell count... what really is a health hazard is the salt, which can get problematic if you don't drink enough water....but in general its filtered out through urine.....

Although it is possible for you to have a low salt concentration in your body, would explain the cravings for lime and salt :O

Is eating all the time bad for you

No acorss not. Infact the lime is prbably healthy for u but the salt might be a problem. Try putting less salt on each lime and soon you'll like just the lime and that will probably be healthy for you since its fruit.

Is it bad that I eat a bagel in da morning?

I always get told that it's bad for your teeth. But I guess the acidity is why. I still do it anyway.

Is it unhealthy to eat fruit with salt or sugar?

Your teeth with become yellow

Is it bad to eat to eggs everyday?

Nope, just don't eat it with a LOT of salt.

Is it bad to eat yogurt two times a day?