Dirty texts? parents reading boyfriends texts?

my boyfriend when he gets really horny likes me to send him dirty texts, about all the things I would do to him.. and I am completely fine with this.. but anways, his parents went through his cell phone and read all of his texts and were like (taken from acctual text) "layla this doeds make david's mom and I comfortable-- mr. braden." and I didnt understand what he meant by comfortable so I sent another one that said "Comfortable? I dont understand." then he sent another one saying "this is david's dad. david will not have his phone for a while he misused it. your converstaion last night was inappropriete". and me and david have had sex before. and I think david said it will be better than last time. and now im really scared that his parents know if he we had sex.. and I think they are going to tell my mom. (even though I really dont care if my mom finds out, its just annyoing to hear about it from her) but do you all think it is unfair for them to read them and not tell him that they read his texts? and how she would talk about this with his parents.

Me and my boyfriend send dirty txts all the tym theres nothin wrong with it but havin parents read the msgs shows they dont him... I first had sex at the age of 14 With my current boyfriend hu I am stil with and I am now nearly 16. Havin sex is yur chose no one can make yu not do it..

Well having sex at fourteen is deffinetley a huge step, but it isnt an irresponsible one. we were safe and all that stuff, and we discussed what would happen if I got pregnant and stuff like that. so no it wasnt irresponsible.

When I delete my texts can my parents still read them?

hahaha. oh no. if at 16 your boyfriends parents are going through his msgs, youv got problems. and if your old enough to have sex at 14 then your old enough to deal with any consequences that may follow...

what are some fun like sex games me and my boyfriend can play over texting

I don't know, because she is more like my bff than my mother.. and I told her about the sex part.. and I think she might be dissapointed in me, because of the dirty texts because its "irresponisible?"

How do I get my boyfriend to talk dirty to me ?

its really messed up that his parents read his texts and I think that you should tell her before she finds out from someone else because she will feel really hurt and besides I bet if you tell her before she finds out she would trust you cause you came and told her

How do I finger myself via video text for my boyfriend and be sexy?

okay.. that sounds like good advice... :) thanks.. you mean tell my mom right?cause if thats what you mean, I sorta told her. but I am kinda embarrassed to tell her all of it.. I even told her about having sex.. but for some reason I cant tell her about the dirty texts :/

Dirty text messages

no I am 14 and he is 16.. its not the sex part my mom would be mad at about.. its the dirty text part.. because I don't know its riddiculus. Dont you think that it is just messed up that his parents are going through his phone?!

How to tell my parents about my older boyfriend?

how old are you!? why is his parents going through his phone!? are you about ten... my mum helps me out with what to write in dirty texts..

Can i get pregnant if my boyfriend had a drop of sperm on his finger and he fingered me with it?

...o...k... n___n

It seems you've kinda got your priorities all screwed up...

How to start Sexuall Texts messages?

...so the TEXTS are irresponsible to her, but sex at 14 somehow isn't?

Why does my vagina smell like my boyfriend even though we haven't had sex in two weeks?

*** its not the sex part my mom would be mad at about.. its the dirty text part..***

...uhhh... why?

My boyfriend said my vagina taste like

Stop having a go at her! shes asking for advice, because this is FUNADVICE.!! if you dont agree with what shes saying then piss off!!! and my mum is like that too! im 16, and years ago my mum said she wouldnt be bothered about me having sex as long as I was safe and told her! and I dought shed be too bothered about the dirty texts, but id still be embarrased to talk about that with her! more embarassed as I would be to talk about sex with her, becuase shes spoke about sex with me, ad not texts! well I find to just be truthfull is the best! but ou asked this months ago so I presume its sprted out :) but fun mail me to talk :) and see how things turned out! hope your ok sweet :) x

diry txt jack, parent read dirty text