Cheap clothes

Where can I get cheap, fashionable summer clothes? And I mean stores that are all over, not just local stores, because chances are that I don't live where you do.

Recent Questions Shopping

Well where do you live? I live in London and I would suggest
NO 1 place its fashionable and afordable PRIMARK! Theres also H&M, NEW LOOK, and Jane Norman

There's this place called Playdohs Closet where you can sell them your clothes for cash and you can buy cheap brand name clothes there. I'm not sure all the places where the store is though.

Where can I get cheap boardshorts?

WERE I GO & THERES FASHIONABLE& CHEAP CLOTHS IS 2 ROSS,TJ MAXX,BLOOM,RAINBOW,FAMILY CLOTHS,& WERE I HEARD THAT THERES ALSO PRETTY CLOTHES IS AT MARSHALLS

A cheap PS3? Less than $400?

look for a buffalo exchange around your town. Its the cheapest thing next to a thrift store which is also a great choice. But definitely Buffalo exchange

Cheaper vintage clothing online?

You could go to Hollister, American Eagle, Abercrombie, Abercrombie & Fitch, Aeropostale, you name it. You can get really cute things from there.

Anyplace I can get cheap and cute skater or prep clothes?

thrift stores are greattt<3 I spend loads on clothes but still think the most unique best buys are always found at like goodwill, flea markets and thrift stores you just have to look harder and have good style.

Where can I get somewhat cheap leggings that LASTT?

um I know lots of those one is platos a.j. wright marshalls discovery target wal mart has cheap clothes I dont like but you said cheap so I thought why not walmart
um thrift stores rainbow pay half charlotte russe I guess thats all I know

Where can I get cute, nice and fairly cheap clothing?

abercrombie hollister american eagle really cheap!!!

Where can you get a cheap instyler?

uhh..melrose! :D supper afordable+adorable :D

Why is Factory 2-U so cheap?

http marshall cloth