Can weed cause a false pregnancy test?

Okay so I am 11 days late and I've taken many different home test but all were false. I am not taking birth control or using a condom either. I do smoke weed on a day to day basis. Could that be why all the test are false?

Let's clear up some misconceptions. First of all smoking weed will sometimes alter the result of a pregnancy test. However, if you are sexually active and not using protection and your period is late, odds are you are pregnant. Second, smoking weed will NOT make you infertile and it definitely won't do it permanently. Third, pregnancy tests don't work when you just have sex. Taking a pregnancy test 2 or 3 weeks after having sex will not give you an accurate result. Wait until you miss your period for at least a week for the most accurate results. Fourth, the myth about the first pee of the morning being the best time to do a pregnancy test is just that. A myth. If you are trying to find out before you missed your period then it applies. Otherwise any pee will do. Fifth, smoking weed can not kill your baby. Your child also cannot get addicted to weed. It's impossible to get addicted to weed unless you do it mentally. Weed also does not cause birth defects. And finally, without a doubt the best way to test for pregnancy is to go to the doctor and have blood tests done. Then you will without a doubt know definitively.

actually seeing as though your a constant user of weed
this can make you permanently infertile
so its likley that you could have damaged your reproductive organs with drugs
first you need to see a doctor and get your fertility tested
then to find out if your pregnant take a pregnancy test 2-3 weeks after you had sex
(any sooner and the results won’t be accurate)
in the morning with your first pee is the best time
and take it when your period is due
alternatively, see a doctor for a blood test
this will both let you find out quicker and give you more accurate results
and if you are pregnant youll need to stop smoking weed because it can end up affecting the baby, giving it birth defects or giving it withdrawl symptoms when its born because its addicted to the drug
or even killing it

Can weed give a false pregnancy reading?

well see I know I can get pregnant because I have a 8 year old and also a year ago I was pregnant as well. I am late by almost 2 weeks now. I have taken a couple different brands of home tests and all came back false.

Do you have to be 18 to buy a pregnancy test?

then it would be best to talk to your doctor about it
and see a doctor for a blood test
which will both let you find out quicker and give you more accurate results than a pregnancy test

Can you take a pregnancy test while you're sick with the flu?

Weed doesn't have anything to do with a woman's fertility, but after repeated regular use it can lower a male's sperm count.

The drugstore pregnancy test looks for a hormone in your urine, and that hormone is very weak at the beginning of a pregnancy, and that may be why it's giving you a negative result (false isn't the same as negative). If you really are pregnant, then you could say it gave you a false negative result.

The blood test from your doctor, as jaz says, will give you an accurate result.

How does weed make you feel?