Can I move out my parent house at the age of 16th thur the law

Ok I don’t like my home a lot of dramma I want to know can I go thur court and ask to move out of her house for a better life

Answer #1

depends where your from I spose…

here in the uk your not an adult till your 18 so the council wont touch you…

but if its that bad you can seek help from organisations like the YMCA.

Yes, some YMCAs take women

As for court im not sure :S

More Like This

Parents & Family

Parenting, Marriage, Childcare

Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Answers for Parents

Parenting, Family, Education


James Noble Law

Legal Services, Family Law, Mediation


Aspect Law

Law Firm, Family Law Firm, Criminal Law Firm


Berkson Family Law

Family Law Solicitors, Divorce Solicitors, Legal Services


Law Society Pakistan The Law ...

Legal Services, Family Law, Marriage Law