Can i get some help on baby girl names please?

Ok. So I do not have any children right now but I hope to soon. I have a lot of girl names but I can't decide on one So I would like some help. And also,if you know someone who have a baby with that name,is it bad to name your baby that as well?

BABY GIRL NAMES:
Isabella
Rebekah
Ryleigh
Chloe
Delilah
Autumn
Avery
Payton
Annabelle or Annabella
Jaydyn
Alexis
Aspen
Nevaeh
Ava
Maddie
Briann
Ella
Lily
Jasmine or Jasmyn or Jasmyne
Rose
Sydney
Bailey
Evangeline
Kylie
Alyssa
and Clara

So which ones do you like and why? If any ideas on other names for girls I am totaly open

Recent Questions Kids  Add Answer

Well I absulutly love the name EMA it is easy to spell has a nice ring easy to prononse and I am going to name my kid thet when I have one (if a girl)

Hello! I like the names Rebekah, Chloe, Autumn, Jayden, and Jasmine because they are like soft and beutiful girly names. I'm only 12 years old so I can't really give a good explanation why I love them but I do. Out of those 5 I like Autumn and Jayden the most. I actually always said that when I get older and have kids I would name them Tatiana, Liana, London, Angel, Asia, Autumn, and Jayden so you have a good choice of names. I hope you can have a baby girl!!!Bye

Girls Names

I love the names maddison and elizibeth kyly prounounced kilee

Baby Girl Name

I like Arey0nna

Baby girl names