Can i claim mileage in my federal income taxes?

1 answers

Recent Questions Jobs & Money

ANSWER #1 of 1

If you're itemizing deductions or using the vehicle for business use (either job or self employment) then yes, and gas bills, depreciation as wel possibly. Though I'd highly recommend consulting a tax specialist.

Add your answer to this list