Broken wrist?

Whats that ball thing on your wrist called? Like okay,… look at your right hand face down. To the right of your wrist theres like a ball like bone thingy there. What is it called? And can you break it? Because I think mine is broken. And yes, I’ve broken both my wrist before, so I know how it feels.

Answer #1

The names of the bones in the wrist are listed her:

and, if you have a broken wrist…perhaps you should rest up a bit?

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Vein Treatment Clinic

Vein Treatment Center, Spider Vein Treatment, Varicose Vein Treatment


Dr David Graham Hand

Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand Surgery, Microsurgery


Zahnarztpraxis, Zahnmedizin, Gesundheitswesen


South Tulsa Plastic Surgery

Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Medical Spa


Google Docs

Hair Loss Treatment, Hair Regrowth Therapy, Hair Replacement Procedures