Arm rash thingy help

Ok for the past 3 years I have had these pimple looking things over my arms but sometimes they bleed and my skin goes all red like a rash I went ot my doctors 3 years ago and again 2weeks ago they keep telling me its heat rash but how can I have heat rash for 3 years and bleeds?! Please help how can I get rid of it

Answer #1

you need you see a doctor. im not kidding the same thing happened to my friend and she went to the doctor and they gave her creme for it and it went away

Answer #2

which cream?? if its e45 it didnt work for me

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Disability Help Group

Legal Services, Disability Services, Healthcare Services


AHX - Addiction Treatment Help

Addiction treatment, Rehabilitation services, Mental health services


Caffeine Addiction Help

Health & Wellness, Addiction Recovery, Lifestyle Improvement


I-Help Disability Services

Disability Services, Care Services, Support Services


Health SAF

Health and Wellness, Fitness, Nutrition