Are hickeys good or bad

Does it cause cancer to leave hickeys or when you get hickeys

WELL MY OPINION ABOUT HICKEY'Z IS THEY DON'T LOOK TRASHY FOR ME THEIR JUST A REMINDER OF A GUD TIME YOU HAD WITH THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE. BUT LIKE I SAY IT ALL COMES DOWN TO YOUR INDIVIDUAL OPINION OF THE MATTER. LOL =D

lmao! nope... cant cause cancer

Is wanking good or bad ?

They're just a bruise essentially and they have absolutely no correlation with cancer of any kind. I don't think they look trashy to be honest (within reason of course). If me or my partner have them, we think they're funny and that they're there as a reminder of a good time :). Guess it comes down to your individual opinion of the matter, lol.

Why do I smell so bad down there?

No it does not cause cancer - all hickeys are is blood that has risen up to the skin. They aren't harmful - it's the same as a bruise. Although they are very tacky and trashy looking.

Is smoking paper bad for you?

I think we are all in agreement on this one ladies...no. They do not cause cancer no matter where they are at on the body. And yes...they are extremely trashy looking amd make you look trashy as well

why does pussy smell bad?

My nanny or sum one like that said that if you get them on your boobs you can get sumn wrong bt I don't remember wht

Is smoking paper bad for you?

no
hickys are a bruise
the same kind of bruise youd get when you fall over
whoeever said they give you cancer is a moron
please dont nbeleive everything you hear or read

Do vaginas smell bad after alcohol?

They're just trashy looking, but they're not cancerous for god's sake.

Is drinking milk during your period bad?

They're neither good or bad for your health. They prose no risk but they DO look trashy.

Why do some girls vagina smell bad?

THEY MAKE you LOOK TRASHY

How bad for you is drinking 2 liters of vodka a week

I think its bad

hickeys and blood clots

hicky health, hickey boob