What can a 15 year old girl do to make her breasts grow?

Nothing. You're not even done growing yet.

It will happen naturally...give it time....

How can I grow my breast naturally?

Wait...

http://funadvice.com/r/bs0ud9rrpo6

Why does my daughter's breast hurt when it grows?

Have a little patience - you have not finished growing just yet.

However, padded and push-up bras are a good idea. :)

Which vitamins will make my breasts grow?

Theres alot of guys from what ive found that seem to like smaller boobs. Of course, there are the ones who like big boobs but not as many as u think, so unless u already have a guy an thats what he likes, relax. Parade those little pancakes around like ur loaded, cuz confidence is what will get the guys.

Grow only two years after your period ?

Geez what's the hurry? Give it time and it'll grow. Besides, when you have small boobs give you the ability to bind em' in extreme situations.

can girls still breast feed if they have 2 nipples on each breast?

Bake...make bread....is the old English wives tale....Years ago Bakers wifes were known to have big breasts because of kneading the doe for the bread making.

Why do girls have breasts?

even tho...there is nothing wrong with small breasts...some guys like em,some dont.....different strokes for different folks...Please do not think all guys like em big coz a few mates agree with me that small is good.

Why are a girl's breasts uneven during puberty?

umm well if you have chickhen breast like try to exercise that area and it will increase yr other choice is to leave it let it grow natrually

How can a 15 year old boy grow taller?