Will 250mg niacin work for piss test? please answer

I have a Probation meeting in 2 days. I smoked weed about 6 days ago (not a lot only 1 gram). I've been taking 250mg niacin the past 4 days. 1 in the morning and 1 befor bed. I'm 120 pounds and 5'6" tall. I have had a ichy feeling and have gotten a little red. will I be clean for the pisstest (its not being sent to a lab)...PLEASE ANSWER!!!

Recent Questions Drugs

The only one here that is dumb...aj60002002...is you. What kind of person with a brain would do drugs knowing that they have to take a drug test?

Hm...takes a genius to figure that out...

And when you mark your question anonymous then post an answer saying that you need a good answer...well, guess you're not anonymous anymore...boy, you really are smart.

yes niacin does take it out of your system so your wrong and duh I have quit smoking retard I just wanted t know if I'd be clean by th time I take the test so bimjob your dumb. colethky your also dumb. wheis someone gna give me a good answer

Does Niacin help you pass a drug test?

I didnt mean to mark it anonymous f#!%ing a#! hole

will slo niacin work to clean thc in a week

Niacin won't work,
HOWEVER, the fact that you haven't smoked for the 8 days before the test just might.
IF you are a VERY light and VERY occasional smoker, the detectable amount of THC is very low after 3-7 days. DO NOT FAST or exercise vigorously in the next two days.
If you were a heavy smoker, it takes 3-6 WEEKS to clear your system.

Suggestion:
If your freedom from jail depends on your staying drug free, maybe rethink toking. Just saying.
If you do decide to quit and you need help try MA.

Good Luck!!

Does niacin flush free work?

Well, there could be a chance your P.O read this question anyways so maybe you don't have to worry about the test at all...

Will Niacin help to pass a urinary drug test?

try using water pills maybe, drink lots of water and maybe stop smoking if you know you have a drug test coming up. just a thought

Niacin does it work completely

You do realize that nothing will take drugs out of your system 100%. Depending on the type of test they do they could still find trace amounts of drugs in your system.

have to do a urine drug test and i have used crystal meth WHAT WORKS FOR A CLEAN UA?

im not sure what would work that would be in your house...I hear vinigar works and baking soda...NOT baking powder. dont use both youll get sick...if you need to then look up onling how to cheat a drug test or delute whats in your system. dont work out or anyting like that before the test..that I know.

How long does niacin work?

go to a nearest drug store and buy a drug test. there prices range, if your near a store that sells pipes and stuff like that then buy a detox kit follow instructions the prices can be around 50 to 60 dollars... next time look before you leap!!! I've been there be careful.

Does niacin expire?

Lol, colethky is right, you're dumb as hell. You say you have quit and yet you are still smoking it right up to 2 days prior to your drug-test. For the sake of justice, I hope you failed it. Studies do support the effectiveness of niacin intake for passing drug-tests, but they also show that excessive intake of niacin can have dangerous consequences. Next time you want to pass a drug test, don't take drugs.

Does Niacin really work to clear drugs out of urine?

Lol, colethky is right, you're dumb as hell... Why would you continue taking dr*gs right up until two days prior to a dr*g test? While research does suggest that Niacin is effective in removing illicit dr*gs from the body, it is also noted that excessive intake of Niacin can have dangerous consequences. You have not taken enough Niacin to pass a drug-test, but I would hardly recommend taking any more because this could affect your health too. For the sake of justice, I hope you failed the dr*g test.

I need to know about niacin!!! I have a drug test soon!