How long does niacin work?

If I start niacin and take 500mg 3 times a day for 7 days, If I have a drug test in a month (and don't smoke) will my test still be clean?

Recent Questions Drugs

There is no actual proof that Naicin works, but if you do some research on the net, there are people who are making themselves very sick & even dying from Niacin overdoses, so be careful.

If you quite for a month, there is a good chance, depending on your usage, that you will be clean on your own, or you could take a natural detox product the day of the test, just to cover any residue that there might be. I've used Rescue Cleanse in the past and it worked great!

Good luck!

I took niacin 3 days prior to a drug screening and drunk plenty of water.. I took around 2500 mg a day and 1000mg before my drug screening.. It worked for me.. Just stop smoking for a week or two and you should be just fine..
Good luck!
yM

will slo niacin work to clean thc in a week

long niacin flush detox