Why's my lip peircing have a lump the size of a pea what do i do?

I just got my lip pierced a little less than a week ago,but now one side has a lump about the size of a pea on the inside. I asked the guy that did it what it was and he said it was normal. But it hurts and I don't know what to do...Plzzz give me some good advice!!!

Yeah I'd probably say it was a keloid too. I got a keloid when I got my nose pierced and it was pretty big, go to the piercer again and explain everything to him about it hurting. A doctor is advisable.

it could be a keloid but they shouldnt hurt
the lump also does NOT sound normal if it really is the size of a pea
either way, you should see a doctor and let him/her take a look at it and tell you if its normal or not

Does losing weight increase your penis size?

See a doctor, like right away.

What's the average penis size?

Make sure you're cleaning it with the stuff the piercer would have given you, gargle and rinse around it with salt water also after eating and in the mornings and before bed, if it does not heal after a few days of that go see a doctor.

what's the avarage size peins for a 13 year old?

hard bump lip piercing